Whatever your lifestyle and financial goals, HCFCU checking accounts have it all – convenience, flexibility, and a choice of features.
- Share Draft Checking – This account is an interest-bearing checking account that allows deposits and withdrawals with unlimited check writing and debit card privileges.
- Premier Share Draft Checking – Carry a higher checking balance from month to month? Our Premier Share Draft Checking accounts allow you to earn a higher interest rate than our standard checking accounts. It also includes unlimited check writing and debit card privileges.
- Young Adult Share Draft Checking – Students between the ages of 16-25 are eligible to open a Young Adult Share Draft Checking account. This account has many features to help avoid fees and service charges. It also rewards when a member graduates high school, college or earns an advanced degree.
- Second Chance Share Draft Checking – This account is intended to provide members who have a negative checking account history the opportunity to reestablish themselves. This account also has unlimited check writing privileges and access to an extensive surcharge-free ATM network.
All checking accounts come with a free instant issue debit or ATM card and surcharge-free access to any Allpoint ATM. Allpoint ATMs are typically found in CVS/pharmacy®, Target®, and Walgreens® locations. Eligible personal checking accounts may be authorized for Courtesy Pay*. This service allows us to pay an item presented for payment against your account, even if it causes the account to become overdrawn.
We know that changing financial institutions can be a hassle, but it doesn’t have to be with our credit union switch kit. It includes a checklist and useful tips to help make the transition quick and easy.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact a Member Services Representative today, or if you would like to add an account to your current active HCFCU membership, please complete our online request form, and a service rep will reach out.
Before you visit! Please note the following operational changes:
- All services, aside from teller transactions are performed by advanced appointment only. Click here to make an appointment to visit with our team.
- All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit the size of your party to only those necessary for your transaction.
- Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please do NOT arrive more than a few minutes early for your appointment time.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.
For more information on convenient services that can help provide you peace of mind or save you money, please feel free to read more here:
Did you know when you enroll in eStatements we enter your name into a drawing for $25? Just for going green!
Visit hcfcu.com/gogreen to learn more.