A share certificate provides you with the ability to lock in a guaranteed dividend rate during a specified length of time, combining financial security with higher returns on your money.
HCFCU offers three types of share certificates with terms ranging from one to three years.
– Share & IRA Certificates: Minimum deposit $500.00
Jumbo Share Certificate
– Share & IRA Certificates: Minimum deposit $95,000.00
Payroll Deduction Certificate
– Share Certificates: Minimum deposit $35.00 – $105.00 per pay period
– IRA Certificates: Minimum deposit $35.00 – $105.00 per pay period
HCFCU offers automatic renewals of certificates along with a grace period of 7 days after maturity in which to withdraw funds from the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty.
Early withdrawal penalties may apply if you withdraw funds from your account before the maturity date.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact a Member Services Representative today, or if you would like to add an account to your current active HCFCU membership, please complete our online request form, and a service rep will reach out.
For the latest rates, click here.
Before you plan to visit!
Please note the following operational changes:
- All services, aside from teller transactions are performed by advanced appointment only.
Click here to make an appointment to visit with our team.
- All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit the size of your party to only those necessary for your transaction.
- Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please do NOT arrive more than a few minutes early for your appointment time.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.