Kids can discover the hidden treasure of saving with our Kid’s Treasure account. This account is a great way to teach kids about the benefits of saving with special rewards programs throughout the year for making regular deposits and earning good grades in school.
Kids under the age of 18 are eligible to open a Kid’s Treasure account with a qualifying HCFCU member as a joint account holder. Withdrawals are not allowed without the signature of the joint owner.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact a Member Services Representative today, or if you would like to add this account to your child’s or grandchild’s current active HCFCU membership, please complete our online request form, and a service rep will reach out.
Before you plan to visit!
Please note the following operational changes:
- All services, aside from teller transactions are performed by advanced appointment only.
Click here to make an appointment to visit with our team.
- All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit the size of your party to only those necessary for your transaction.
- Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please do NOT arrive more than a few minutes early for your appointment time.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.