Finding a credit card with the value and advantages you are looking for is obvious. From a personal shopping trip to a vacation in the tropics, HCFCU offers a wide variety of MasterCard® credit card options that fit you. Purchase with added confidence in protection using your HCFCU credit card online or at that sketchy gas station.
We provide various options to choose from with interest rates starting as low as 5.9% APR1. All of our credit cards have no annual fee, a 25-day grace period on all purchases, and the convenience of no-fee cash advances through thousands of ATMs worldwide.
Get the benefits and rewards you value most with our MasterCard Platinum credit card!
- 1% rebate on all purchases
- Up to $1,000,000 travel accident insurance
- Cell phone protection
- Price protection
- Emergency cardholder services through MasterCard Global Services
All HCFCU Credit Cards offer:
- Relationship Discount for cardholders is an interest rate reduction of .15%^
- No transfer fees, annual fees, or variable rate concerns.
- Protection from Fraud or unauthorized usage.
- Accessibility online to manage your card account.
An HCFCU credit card is a clever way to spend! Click here to view Credit Card Agreements & Rate Disclosures.
Want to make a payment or check your balance? Log on to our online card manager for secure online access to your account.
^Reward yourself with up to 0.30% off with Relationship Discounts!
Reduce interest rates on your Auto, Motorcycle, RV, or Signature loan!
Choose from the options below and receive up to 0.30% off your next loan rate.
- Add Payment Protection to your loan and receive a rate reduction of .15% for Credit Life and/or.15% for Credit Disability.
- Establish an HCFCU share draft account with direct deposit and e-statements and receive a rate reduction of .15%
- HCFCU, credit card holders, receive a rate reduction of .15%
**HCFCU is an Equal Housing and Equal Opportunity, Lender. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. NCUA, a U.S. Government agency.**