Our equipment loan is a closed-end loan that allows members to borrow up to $2,500* to help with obtaining vital equipment needed for your job as a first responder.
For the latest rates, click here.
Before you plan to visit!
Please note the following operational changes:
- All services, aside from teller transactions are performed by advanced appointment only.
Click here to make an appointment to visit with our team.
- All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit the size of your party to only those necessary for your transaction.
- Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please do NOT arrive more than a few minutes early for your appointment time.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.
^Reward yourself with up to 0.30% off your Auto, Motorcycle, Recreational Vehicle, or Signature Loan! Choose from the options below and receive up to 0.30% off your loan rate. Standard Rates quoted do not include the 0.30% discount, so your rate may be less.
Please ask for the rate for which you qualify.
+ Add Payment Protection to your loan and receive a rate reduction of .15% for Credit Life and .15% for Credit Disability.
+ Establish an HCFCU share draft account with direct deposit and e-statements and receive a rate reduction of .15%
+ HCFCU credit card holders receive a rate reduction of .15%
*The approved equipment loan must not exceed the individual member’s approved signature loan limit by more than $1,000. The amount qualified, rate, and terms can be discussed with your Loan Officer. Any member who is a first responder, needing to purchase equipment for their employment is eligible. Proof of purchase is required.