PDF Downloadable & Fillable Forms
Ask our staff about eSign & digital delivery!
Completed forms must be mailed, faxed or delivered to:
Harris County Federal Credit Union
1400 Franklin Street
Houston, TX 77002
Main Phone: (713) 755-5160
Main Fax: (713) 755-8982
Before you plan to visit!
Please note the following operational changes:
- All services, aside from teller transactions are performed by advanced appointment only.
Click here to make an appointment to visit with our team.
- All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit the size of your party to only those necessary for your transaction.
- Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please do NOT arrive more than a few minutes early for your appointment time.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.
– 1099 Instructions 2021
- HOME EQUITY PACKET
- CREDIT CARD Application & Disclosure
- CONSUMER LOAN Application
- Click here to use our online application to apply!
- Payroll Deduction Agreement – Please note, DO NOT, have a witness sign this form, the CU must verify the payroll deduction form & only select ‘witness’ signatures are allowed. You can also use our eSign form above for easy electronic submission.
- Account 2 Account (A2A) Authorization Form
- Overdraft Services Consent (Opt-In)
- Cross Member Transfer Authorization
- Stop Payment Form To initiate a dispute for Check & Check Debits.
- Debit Card Disputes To initiate a dispute for unauthorized charges on your debit card, please call (800)808-6402.
- ACH Disputes To initiate a dispute for unauthorized ACH transactions on your account click here.
- Credit Card Disputes To initiate a dispute for unauthorized charges on your credit card, please call (800)442-4757 or log into your credit card account at gotomycard.com.
To learn more about disputes visit: https://hcfcu.com/disputes/
- Change of Address Form
- MasterCard Check (Debit) Card Application
- Gift of Membership Referral Form
- Auto Loan Referral Form
- Switch Accounts Online
- Travel Notification Form or submit your notice online by clicking here!
- Audio Response Call Flow
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking Instructions
- Wiring Instructions
- METRO RideSponsor FAQs
- CU Switch Checklist