Enroll in any one of the above services for your chance at a $25 deposit into your share or share draft account!
Join the Green Movement!
Get some green for going green! eStatements, Bill Pay & Online Banking, is free, secure, and convenient! Enroll today!
Enroll in eStatements and become eligible to win a $25 deposit!
If you already have online banking and would like to enroll in eStatements:
- Log into It’s Me 247 online.
- Click the My Documents Tab.
- Click enroll in eStatements!
- Verify email & accept user agreement
If you do NOT have online banking, we can turn that feature on for you. Once the feature has been turned on, you have 24 hours to set up your online banking profile or risk being locked out.
- Visit hcfcu.com & log into our online banking on the right-hand side of the site.
a. It’s Me 247 uses your member# as a user id.
- The next screen will ask for your password; this is the last 4 of the social on the account.
- You’ll then be directed to accept the user agreement, change your password, & set up three security questions.
- Once you’ve completed this, it redirects you to your online banking home page.
a. Click on my documents tab
b. Click enroll in eStatements
It’s easy and takes a little less than 5 minutes to set up!
Enroll in Bill Pay and become eligible to win a $25 deposit!
If you already have online banking, and a share draft account, here is how to enroll:
- Log in to your online banking center. https://www.itsme247.com/097/
- Visit the Pay & Transfer Tab & click Enroll in Bill Pay.
- Confirm your email, set a funding account, and set up a security question.
- Click Sign Me Up!
To learn more about our Bill Pay you can visit its web page, here https://hcfcu.com/online-bill-pay/
Terms & Conditions:
Members must complete the signup process for eStatements or Bill Pay and must register on the new user report within the given month to qualify for the monthly drawing. Verification of all eligible accounts will occur prior to drawing.
Members must be 18 years or older and in good standing with the credit union to be considered eligible for any prize drawing.
In accordance with U.S. tax law, HCFCU may be required to send to you and file with the IRS a form 1099-MISC or 1099-INT for the year in which a gift, reward or prize is issued to you more than $600 for the year. Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner in connection with the receipt or use of the prize. If taxpayers have questions about the information they receive on a Form 1099, they should follow up with the issuer or their tax professional to resolve any problems about valuation, timing or other issues regarding the income reported.