To ensure appropriate social distancing and the protection of members and staff, we’re limiting the number of members allowed in the lobby at one time, and, until further notice, we will only see members that have scheduled an appointment.
We encourage you to set an appointment ahead of time to handle account requests or visit our drive-thru for your teller transaction needs. Prior to making the trip to the credit union, please review the guidelines we have established to keep us all as safe as possible. Full operational details can be located at hcfcu.com/coronavirus-care.
The guidelines are as follows:
- • Screening: All visitors will be screened prior to entering the credit union.
- • Facial Covering: All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- • Guests: As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit the size of your party to only those necessary for your transaction.
- • Social Distancing: Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet from those not in your party.
- • Symptoms: If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.
- • Timeliness: Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late.
As the situation changes, HCFCU will update this policy. We appreciate your patience and your membership.
To specifically book an appointment with our Member Services Department click here.
To book an appointment with our Loan Department click here.
If you’re unsure you can use this Contact Us form by clicking here.