To ensure appropriate social distancing and the protection of members and staff, we’re limiting the number of members allowed in the lobby at one time. There are no same-day walk-in service appointments. Outside of teller transactions, members visiting our lobby will need to schedule an appointment until further notice.
Before making the credit union trip, please review the guidelines we have established to keep us all as safe as possible. Full operational details can be located at hcfcu.com/coronavirus-care. As the situation changes, HCFCU will update this policy. We appreciate your patience and your membership.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Screening: All visitors and staff are screened before entering the credit union.
- Facial Covering All visitors are required to wear a facial covering while visiting our lobby. You will not be permitted to enter the credit union without a facial cover.
- Social Distancing Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet from those not in your party.
- Guests: As we will only allow a certain number of people in the building at one time, please limit your party’s size to only those necessary for your transaction.
- Symptoms: If you are sick or exhibiting any COVID symptoms, we ask you to cancel your appointment and consider rescheduling for a later date or use another contactless method.
- Timeliness: Same-day appointments may not be available and are time-sensitive based on the office’s available staff. Your appointment will automatically cancel if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please DO NOT arrive more than a few minutes early for your appointment time.
To specifically book an appointment with our Member Services Department, click here.
To book an appointment with our Loan Department, click here.
If you’re unsure, you can use this Contact Us form by clicking here.