Slide home with a low rate and a chance to win two (2) tickets to the Astros Opening Day, 2022!
All members who close their auto loans between October 1st & October 29th receive a .50% rate* discount AND are entered to win one of our amazing Houston Astros prizes!
Refer a friend and when they close their new auto loan you get $50!! See more information about our Rev Your Rewards program here.
- Grand Prize: Two (2) tickets to see our home team on Opening Day, 2022 (3/21/2022) plus a $50 gift card to the team store at Minute Maid Park.
- 2 Runner-up Selections: One (1) Houston Astros swag & gift bag.
Good luck and go ‘Stros!
All members must be in good standing at the time of the drawing, in order to be eligible for the prizes. Chances of winning the (1) Grand Prize of two tickets to the Astros opening game 2022 or (2) runner-up Astros merchandise gift bags, depends on the total number of eligible entries from all members who opened & closed on their auto loan between October 1, 2021, through October 29, 2021, including members who opt-in to receive an additional entry. Members are eligible for all available prizes while supplies last.
*The rate discount is applied to your qualifying rate. Qualifying rates are based on your credit history, loan term, collateral, and down payment. Certain credit criteria apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional rate discounts are available based on a credit score of 600+, shorter loan terms, down payments, and relationships with the credit union. Rates are subject to change without notice. Talk to a loan officer for details on your qualifying rate.
HCFCU does not refinance our existing loans.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
– No substitutions for the prize; the prizes are awarded via USPS or member pick-up in our lobby during normal business hours, no alternate gift cards are available and are non-transferable. Not responsible for inactive or invalid contact information, bad emails, and or disconnected phone numbers on Membership accounts.
– (1) Grand prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Astros opening game 3/21/2022 plus a $50 gift card to the team store at Minute Maid Park; The winner will be selected on or after November 4, 2021; & will be notified via telephone and or email thereafter. Odds of winning major or minor prize depend on the total number of entries received at the end of the contest period; entry is determined and qualified by review of account verifications, enrollment verifications, and any criteria required to enter listed above. Accounts must be in good standing at the time of the drawing.
– Federal, state, and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-exchangeable. Standard account terms and conditions apply to all contestants. Winners who receive the prize assume responsibility upon acceptance. Winner(s) must sign a photo release. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) consent to have their name, pictures, likeness, and story published for publicity purposes without further compensation via HCFCU, through, but not limited to, photos, status updates, news stories, blog or website postings, and social media.
– All entrants agree to release and hold HCFCU harmless from any and all claims of any kind arising directly and indirectly from the giveaway(s), a prize(s), or any publicity received from the promotion. Members must be 18 years or older and in good standing with the credit union to be considered eligible for any prize drawing.
– In accordance with U.S. tax law, HCFCU may be required to send to you and file with the IRS a form 1099-MISC or 1099-INT for the year in which a gift, reward, or prize is issued to you more than $600 for the year. Federal, state, and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner in connection with the receipt or use of the prize. If taxpayers have questions about the information they receive on a Form 1099, they should follow up with the issuer or their tax professional to resolve any problems about valuation, timing or other issues regarding the income reported.