We have over $1,500 in prizes available for Members who close their auto loans between July 1st and July 31st. Do you have an auto loan, not with us, or are you looking to acquire a New Auto, Used Auto, or Motorcycle? Gain a chance at some extra cash in hand when you close during July.
Why wait for the drawing when you can make up to $200 this month! How? Refer a friend for an auto loan, and when they close, it gives you an instant $25, and if you refer a new membership with a new auto loan, receive $50, up to $200!
Do you currently hold an HCFCU auto loan? Great news, you can earn more with our everyday Rev your Rewards referral program. There are many new ways for you to make some cash this summer, but only by sharing the credit union love.
All auto loan closings gain entry to win an assortment of cash prizes. We’re also offering a 90-Day payment deferment option for qualified buyers and relationship discounts available for all. We’ve added a relationship discount option to receive .15% off your qualifying rate for all of our Go Green members.
Not in the market for an auto loan? Go Green for a chance at $25 or open a Share Draft account today for a chance at $50! You can add a new checking to your existing Membership and qualify for a relationship discount! Complete our online form and our member services team will reach out at hcfcu.com/new-accounts. All new checking account opened during July are entered to win $50.
Cash Drawing Prize Listings:
- $300 (5 winners)
eGift Card Drawing Prizes:
- Apple/Google $25 (2)
- Restaurant $25 (2)
- Netflix $25 (2)
- FandangoNow $25 (2)
Go Green Members are members who currently participate in Online Banking and eStatements and are enrolled in one of our other eService options like Text Banking, eAlerts, BillPay, or ePay. Three of the six services are needed to qualify for the relationship rate (.15%) discount. New loan members can enroll immediately in ePay for their new auto loan to be eligible for the discount. The maximum relationship discount for this promotional offer is .45% off your qualifying rate.
Members cannot be a co-signer on the account for a referral or refer themselves.
Share our How To Join webpage with your referral, be sure they mention you in the referral box when they sign-up! Once they join the credit union they can immediately apply for a loan online by visiting hcfcu.com & clicking on the Apply Now button.
Additional Promotional Disclosures:
- All members must be in good standing at the time of the drawing, in order to be eligible for the drawing the member must have an open and current auto loan on file, created and funded between July 1, 2020, through July 31, 2020. Chances of winning the (1) Grand Prize of $300 depends on the total number of eligible entries from all members who opened & closed on their auto loan between entry period.
- *The rate discount is applied to your qualifying rate. Qualifying rates are based on your credit history, loan term, collateral, and down payment. Certain credit criteria apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional rate discounts are available based on a credit score of 680+, shorter loan terms, down payments, and relationships with the credit union. Rates are subject to change without notice. Talk to a loan officer for details on your qualifying rate.
- Current HCFCU loans are not eligible for refinancing. Discounts are not retroactive and only apply to any new HCFCU auto loan account opened from 07/01/2020 through 07/31/2020, including refinances. Contact a loan officer for a list of applicable discounts.
- No substitutions for the prize; the prize is awarded via a deposit into Shares or Share Draft account of the winning member, associated with select auto loan entry, no alternate gift cards available, and non-transferable; not responsible for additional costs incurred over gift card amount. We’re not responsible for inactive or invalid contact information, bad emails, or disconnected phone numbers on Membership accounts.
- (5) Grand prize winners will receive a $300 deposit; Winner(s) will be selected on or before August 9, 2020, & will be notified via telephone and or email after that. The odds of winning a major or minor prize depend on the total number of entries received at the end of the contest period; entry is determined and qualified by reviewing the account verifications, enrollment verifications, and any criteria required to enter the list above. Accounts must be in good standing at the time of the drawing. (8) Minor prize winners will receive a gift card in the value of $25.
- Federal, state, and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner—void where restricted and prohibited. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-exchangeable. Standard account terms and conditions apply to all contestants. Winners who receive the award assume responsibility upon acceptance. Winner(s) must sign a photo release. By accepting an award, the winner(s) consent to have their name, pictures, likeness, and story published for publicity purposes without further compensation via HCFCU, through, but not limited to, photos, status updates, news stories, blog or website postings, and social media.
- All entrants agree to release and hold HCFCU harmless from any and all claims of any kind arising directly and indirectly from the giveaway(s), a prize(s), or any publicity received from the promotion. Members must be 18 years or older and in good standing with the credit union to be considered eligible for any prize draw.
In accordance with U.S. tax law, HCFCU may be required to send to you and file with the IRS a form 1099-MISC or 1099-INT for the year in which a gift, reward or prize is issued to you more than $600 for the year. Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner in connection with the receipt or use of the prize. If taxpayers have questions about the information they receive on a Form 1099, they should follow up with the issuer or their tax professional to resolve any problems about valuation, timing or other issues regarding the income reported.