Loan Extensions or Increases*
Loan extensions are available for consumer and home equity loans for 1-month. For assistance with loan extensions, please contact the credit union and ask for an extension. Extended requests are subject to approval and will be processed by a Loan Officer as quickly as possible.
If you currently hold an open-end loan with the credit union, you may request an advance or apply to increase your limit.
Fee Waivers & Other Solutions
Requests for NSF, Minimum Balance, ODP, and Courtesy Pay fee refunds due to the storm will be reviewed through the normal channels. Shared Branch fees from 8/25/2017 through 9/4/2017 will be automatically refunded.
Early withdrawal penalties will be waived for Share Certificate accounts through 10/15/2017.
The following lending solutions are always available:
- New Auto, Used, or Motorcycle Loans with eSign capabilities.
- Signature or Personal Loans with credit lines up to $15,000.
- Credit Cards with no cash advance fees, no annual fee, and credit lines starting at $500.
Important Contact Information
- Call Center: 866-398-1903 – leave a detailed message about your request.
- Allpoint ATM Network: (800) 809-0308, option 2, www.allpointnetwork.com
- Co-Op Shared Branch: (888) 748-3266, co-opsharedbranch.org
- Audio Response: (888) 854-8851 Opt 1 for balance inquiries, Opt 2 for transfers.
- Lost or Stolen Credit Card: (800) 442-4757
- Lost or Stolen Debit Card: (866) 664-9364
- Debit Card Fraud Dept: (800) 889-5280 – Look here to see how our dispute process works.
- Debit Card Disputes Dept: (800) 808-6402
Other Helpful Resources
- Report an Insurance Claim – all types of claim information listed to assist you.
- Loan Calculator – estimate payments for all loan types.
- How to tell if a car has been flooded – Jalopnik
- Lemon Check with Auto Exam – schedule Auto Exam to complete a pre-purchase inspection.
- Change of Address Form – you can fax, email, or mail this to us. Or log into It’sMe247 to update your contact information – no form required!
- Travel Form – if you are going to be temporarily relocating, please complete this online form.
- Wire Instructions – if you are needing additional wire assistance, please contact Member Services.
- Payroll Deduction – to change your payroll deduction, please complete this form. It will take 2 pay periods to become effective.
- More forms, instructions or information can be found here under the Resources tab.