Let the fun begin!
Over the many visits to Harris County facilities, MEMBERstrong events, annual meetings, the county 5k or annual health fairs – we’ve learned – you guys love our giveaways! We also want to create something for the whole family to enjoy while offering those employees looking to join the credit union with their family a convenient opportunity to do so.
We invite all of our members, Harris County Employees, Retired Employees, and their families to join us on Saturday, September 26, 2020, beginning at 9 AM, at Harris County Precinct 2’s North Shore Rotary Pavilion, located at 14350 1/2 Wallisville Road (Jim Fonteno Annex). Don’t be late, the fun stops at noon and there is plenty to experience.
Please enjoy all of the following at our upcoming Fun Fair:
- Limited CU business with our CU at Work team and speak with a Member Service Rep or Loan Officer.
- Visit with our Financial Advisor, Jodie, or any of our trusted partners.
- Donate to our BEAR Necessities supply drive, our #BlueFamily, or Cancer Awareness.
- Securely shred with our onsite Shred Truck by Texas Security Shredding.
- Browse County Pets available for adoption from the Harris County Animal Shelter.
|CU at Work:|| Experience:|| Information:|| Donate:
- Join (New Memberships)
- Add Accounts
- Add/Remove Beneficiaries
- Make Service Changes
- Apply for Loan
- HC Sheriff's Office
- Secure Shred Documents
- Voters Registration
- HC Public Library
- HC Animal Shelter Adoption
- HC Wellness
- Parks & Rec
- HC Retirement
- Cigna Insurance
- Member Auto Center
- Auto Exam
- Members Financial
- CU Members Mortgage
- Friends of CountyPets
- HC Toll Road Authority
- BEAR Necessities Supply Drive
- Cancer Awareness Tshirt* Donations
- Blue Family Tshirt* Donations
- Friends of CountyPets
- *Note all t-shirt donations are cash only, minimum donation for shirts is $10. *limited sizes and supplies*
Bear Necessities Drive:
Prize Wheel spins
Prize drawings at multiple booths and from HCFCU
Giveaway opportunities throughout the event
Games of fun for all ages
Shredding is limited to paper documents. When arriving at the Fun Fair notify an individual in a red Fun Fair shirt you are looking to drop off items for shredding. When you enter the park you will take a left towards the shred truck to drop off your shred items. You can then park in several available lots to enjoy the rest of the Fun Fair excitement.
Non-members will need cash for shirt donations and to open a membership. Current Members of HCFCU can use their credit union accounts to make donations to the causes & open new accounts or memberships for their family. The mobile adoptions and concessions may take other forms of payments. There should be no charge for parking in the park's available parking lots.
|Fun Fair Prize Drawing Details ||Fun Fair Informational Slideshow||
| Harris County Wellness HCPHES-VPH Harris County Retirement Harris County Toll Road Friends of CountyPets CIGNA Insurance ||Harris County Sheriff HCSO K9 Harris County Tax Office Harris County Library Harris County Pct 4 || Member Auto Center Auto Exam MEMBERS Financial CU MEMBERS Mortgage HCFCU CU at Work HCFCU Fraud Team