Every 3rd Friday of the Month HCFCU members can enjoy the benefits of opening up or to update their Sam’s Club Membership here inside the branch. Ms. Debbie stops in from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM to open memberships or help answer any questions.
Upcoming Visit: June 16th
Sam’s Club Membership
Whether you’re an individual or a business, a Sam’s Club Membership more than pays for itself. With exclusive savings on the things you need, the things you love, and on all sorts of unexpected things. And don’t forget, Sam’s Instant Savings in addition to all that. Sign up today, and see how much better it is in the Club. Sam’s Business Memberships are available to all qualifying owners/operators of businesses or licensed professionals – 18 years of age or older.
Membership Cards and Fees – For all Members:
- Sam’s Savings is a $45 Membership fee and is for one 12-month period from the date of enrollment of the primary cardholder.
- The household card is for the primary cardholder’s spouse, domestic partner or household member living in the same household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Membership cards require a card number and a photo to be valid. Membership cards are non-transferable and are valid at all Sam’s Club locations worldwide.
- Membership may be terminated and card revoked at Sam’s Club discretion.
- Members are requested to show their cards when entering Sam’s Club and when checking out.
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately at any Sam’s Club Member Services Desk or by calling 888-746-7726.
For more information on Sam’s Club visit: http://www.samsclub.com/
Ms. Debbie: 713-796-8725 (Supervisor: Mary)