HCFCU continues to monitor the latest updates regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). While COVID-19 presents an evolving situation, trust that our team is taking action to keep business moving as usual. Anyone that wishes to visit the lobby, is asked to take a COVID screening questionnaire to determine the best course to resolve their needs.
We have implemented the following measures throughout our operations:
- All Account related services, including Lending, will be performed by appointment only. No Walk-In services will be allowed at this time. However, an appointment can easily be made from our mobile app, on our website, by phone call, or email.
- To ensure we have enough time to dedicate the appropriate amount of time with each member, we advise everyone to arrive at their appointment on time or a few minutes early. Members will be called in for their meetings as they become available. Anyone more than 10 minutes late for their scheduled appointment will need to reschedule, as their original appointment will be canceled.
- We’ve gone digital! We will no longer utilize paper applications inside the branch as all applications have been converted into digital forms. Please complete the online loan application prior to visiting the lobby.
- All staff and visitors must wear a face covering while visiting the credit union.
- We will ask those visiting to review the COVID screening questions as they enter the building.
- Signage outside & inside the credit union will help guide you during your visit.
- We ask to keep your party size to only those necessary for the transaction, including children. We are limiting the total number of individuals within the building and at stations to help maintain social distancing.
- If you have tested positive or experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to contact us so that we can find an alternative method to assist you during this time or visit hcfcu.com/response for self-guidance.
We ask that all members needing assistance with their current membership contact us before visiting the credit union, as many services can now be performed digitally.
- Need a New Account added to your current membership? Visit here, and a Member Service Representative will reach out to you.
- Need a loan increase, new line of credit, or new credit card? Apply online, and then a loan officer will reach out to you to set an appointment.
- Not a member and would like to join? Submit your application here. A member service representative will reach out to you.
We appreciate our members and we aim to help you stay healthy. So, please consider all our remote access options before scheduling an appointment inside our office. If we do not offer a remote option that addresses your specific need, feel free to schedule your appointment and we will gladly serve you.
We’re in this together and we’ll get through it the same way – together.