How is College life?
Do you have to move into a dorm room come August but have nothing ready? Have you bought any of your required books or supplies for the semester? #HCFCUcares
Let us help you with that concern.
Enter to Win a $250 B&N Gift Card!
To enter, simply:
- Be a current Member of HCFCU or eligible for membership.
- Be a current Young Adult Share Draft Account Holder or eligible to open during contest period!
- Eligible entrants must be registered for the upcoming fall semester as a full-time student at an accredited university.
- Submit the form below via our website by 07/31/2020.
- Tell us what higher education means to you and your goals for the semester.
- Include your post-graduation goals and expected graduation date.
- Upload your acceptance letter or fall semester registration confirmation page.
- Share your entry confirmation via social media. Each outlet you use earns you another entry!
Additional entries can be earned by enrolling for, or already having, eStatements, Bill Pay, or the Round-Up program, having a direct deposit, an HCFCU credit card, or an HCFCU auto loan. Share your entry on multiple social media outlets and each one will gain you another entry during the contest period.
Not a Member of HCFCU? It only takes $5 to become a member! Read here to learn how you can join.
Submit your entry no later than 07/31/2020 and you could have some extra spending cash for those books & supplies needed for class! #HCFCUcares #HCFCUcollege
Enter here & YOU could have some extra spending power provided by HCFCU!
Terms & Conditions Apply:
No substitutions for the prize; the prize is not awarded via cash, alternate gift cards or transferable; not responsible for additional costs incurred over gift card amount. Not responsible for inactive or invalid contact information, bad emails, and or disconnected phone numbers.
(1) Grand prize winner will receive a $250 B&N Gift Card; (2) second place winner(s) will receive a $150 B&N Gift Card. (2) third place winner will receive a $100 B&N Gift Card. The winners will be selected on or before August 7, 2020; & will be notified via telephone and or email thereafter.
Odds of winning major or minor prize depend on the total number of entries received at the end of the contest period; entry is determined and qualified by review of account verifications, enrollment verifications, and any criteria required to enter listed above. Accounts must be in good standing at the time of the drawing. Contest begins and opens on 05/01 at 12:00 AM and closes at 11:59 PM on 07/30 (12:00 AM on 7/31).
Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable. Standard account terms and conditions apply to all contestants. Winners who receive the prize assume responsibility upon acceptance. Winner(s) must sign a photo release. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) consent to have their name, pictures, likeness, and story published for publicity purposes without further compensation via HCFCU, through, but not limited to, photos, status updates, news stories, blog or website postings, and social media.
All entrants agree to release and hold HCFCU harmless from any and all claims of any kind arising directly and indirectly from the giveaway(s), a prize(s), or any publicity received from the promotion.