Wouldn’t YOU like to be the lucky winner of a $100 back-to-school shopping spree with HCFCU President Vicki Squires?
All Kid’s Treasure Account deposits of $10 or more made between June 1, and July 31, automatically enter the account holder into the drawing and with every qualifying deposit, you earn one entry!
Winners will receive a $100 shopping spree with HCFCU President and much more!
The drawing will be held the first week of August, and winners will be contacted via telephone to schedule a time for the shopping spree. Winners will be announced on HCFCU’s website and social media.
To set up your child for a bright future with our Kid’s Treasure Account, ask a member service representative today!
- Eligibility: HCFCU Kid’s Treasure account holders, ages 5 to 17, who deposit a minimum of $10.00 into their Kid’s Treasure account beginning June 1, and ending July 31. Each qualifying deposit earns one entry into the drawing. Limit one entry per account per day. (Members can transfer deposit funds from one account to the other.)
- Participation is limited to HCFCU members in good standing. Credit union employees, board members, and volunteers are not eligible. Immediate family members of credit union employees and volunteers are not eligible.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entrants received. All winners will be notified by phone or email by the credit union on or after August 1st. To claim a prize, a parent or guardian of each winner must sign and return a photo release and prize receipt. Prizes will only be awarded to entrants who comply with official rules. if any prize remains unclaimed an alternate winner may be chosen.
- The $100 Splurge for School Shopping spree must be used to purchase school supplies found on the winning Kid’s Treasure account holder’s official school supply list.
- Award will be issued via a $100 Target Gift Card to be used for school supplies, any leftover amount after the shopping spree will remain on the gift card to the winner to purchase additional items at his/her discretion at a later time.